Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Hi everyone!

I've been tagged by Coralie Colorie! I've never been tagged in my life!! I don't know what to do exactly so I'd just go ahead and do what it's said below!

~~Begin Copy~~
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Make more new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

~~ End Copy ~~

Here are those I want to tag:

1. Knack For Art
2. Artista Blog
3. Tommy Kane
4. Wish Jar
5. Paula Becker
6. Emila Yusof
7. C.G. Canga
8. White Canvas
9. Light Night Rains
10. Alicia Policia

3 comments:

irisz said...

Thanks a lot Maria! I'm not too good this tagging thing, but very nice that you think of my blog. :))

mike r baker said...

Okie dokie! :)
xoxo!

emilayusof said...

Ok, will do!