Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Feeling Sketchy


There's this Yahoo! group which I'm hoping to join; Every Day Matters. It's all about sketching. A weekly challenge with exciting topics. So far, my request hasn't been approved and am checking and re-checking my inbox everyday. Well, it's something to look forward to.
By the way, my summer term is over and I did this sketch based on what I've learned in the Figure Drawing course. There are some exaggerations going on so to show a more pronounced gesture. Hope I did it right!

3 comments:

kane said...

This sketch is outstanding. I love the feeling of it so much. You nailed it perfectly. Go to Danny's website, everyday matters, directly and just find his contact there and e-mail him directly. Tell him you're a friend of tommy kane and you should be in the group right away. Love your stuff. Stay in touch.

kane said...

You're work is excellent. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

nice work...this sketch is lovely! welcome to edm