Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Can't Reach : An Answer To My Recent CravingS


I’ve been “Foody” recently; have tried to work on some delicious ideas! Well it’s not like am not thinking about it every other day! Anyways…as you know am developing a new style to work on. So far not many liked it which is fine really, as I said it still needs to be trimmed. I hope someone will notice my hard work and appreciate it someday!!!!

My Summer course will be finished in next few days which means I have to work my a** off! I guess it’s the price you should pay to become someone!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

emilayusof said...

Maryam, I love your style!! You have your own unique style and don't let negative opinions let you down. Be creative, be tough and most of all be tough! I have some who don't like my style as well..but with overwhelming responses from dear friends and fellow artists including you, I rise and continue creating my pieces.

S a L i M said...

Brilliant...

firstfront said...

Very good.
you'll reach soon very soon...